Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management / Medical Lockbox
CATCH21's Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management is the prescription for a comprehensive, web-based service that provides the conversion of paper EOBs to 835s, ERA consolidation, payment matching and connects health care practices to a HIPAA/HITECH compliant online archive.
Lock Box Services:
- Processing and image capture of all paper based payments and correspondence
- Same day deposit and deposit notification
- Conversion of paper based data to electronic formats
- Recognition and extraction of detailed patient information from the EOB
- Complete data verification of unrecognized data and balancing
- Reconciliation of the remittances to the claim and payments
- EOB data converted to the X12-835 file or other supported posting file formats
Online Portal and Archive Research:
- Search for claims, remittances, and payments by any combination of multiple fields
- Viewing of HIPAA ready patient level snippet images or the complete EOB
- Resolve processing exceptions online: Remit without payment, payment without remit, etc.
- Online reports for both the billing company and/or the provider
Revenue Cycle Management:
- Secondary Billing - Secondary billing enables the automation of creating the updated secondary bill and printing it with the patient level snippet of the primary EOB.
- Denial Management - Denial Management gives the user the ability to view all the claims by location where the remittance was denied, then sort the denials by payer and denial type.
- Contract Management - The contract management module identifies underpayments and automates the appeals process.
- The administrator interface is used for daily administration of users and adding new clients without exposing private health information to the administrator.