Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management / Medical Lockbox
CATCH21's Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management is the prescription for a comprehensive, web-based service that provides the conversion of paper EOBs to 835s, ERA consolidation, payment matching and connects health care practices to a HIPAA/HITECH compliant online archive.
Lock Box Services:
- Processing and image capture of all paper based payments and correspondence
- Same day deposit and deposit notification
- Conversion of paper based data to electronic formats
- Recognition and extraction of detailed patient information from the EOB
- Complete data verification of unrecognized data and balancing
- Reconciliation of the remittances to the claim and payments
- EOB data converted to the X12-835 file or other supported posting file formats
Online Portal and Archive Research:
- Search for claims, remittances, and payments by any combination of multiple fields
- Viewing of HIPAA ready patient level snippet images or the complete EOB
- Resolve processing exceptions online: Remit without payment, payment without remit, etc.
- Online reports for both the billing company and/or the provider
Revenue Cycle Management:
- Secondary Billing - Secondry billing enables the automation of creating the updated secondary bill and printing it with the patient level snippet of the primary EOB.
- Denial Management - Denial Management gives the user the ability to view all the claims by location where the remittance was denied, then sort the denials by payer and denial type.
- Contract Mangement - The contract management module identifies underpayments and automates the appeals process.
- The administrator interface is used for daily administration of users and adding new clients without exposing private health information to the adminsitrator.
Click here to Download our Brochure
Click here to Request a Demo